Is this your first time logging in?
Scroll down to click continue.
Judges login below.
Not a member? You could save up to $500 per entry!
Click here to become a member!
Rules for Product & Marketing
- All submissions must be tied to products for sale, for rent, being remodeled or rehabilitated between January 1, 2010 and June 30, 2016.
- All entries must be located within the State of Florida. Entries for International real estate projects may be entered in the International category. If the design was done in the State of Florida.
- Price ranges should be effective July 15, 2016 or the last selling of the product or model at sell out.
- On‐site judging is for entries from Miami‐Dade, Broward and Palm Beach counties.
- Online judging is for entries outside the three‐county area. However, if an entry is no longer available for on‐site judging it will be judged online.
- Pre‐construction products will also be judged online. Pre‐construction products are eligible if a Sales Center is currently selling the model or if construction has begun on the residence or commercial product. Products judged on‐site will compete with products in the same category submitted for out of area online judging.
- International products that are produced or planned in the State of Florida, and entered by a Florida firm may compete. International products will be judged online.
- Entry fees must be paid before supporting materials are submitted
- All entry materials shall become the property of the South Florida’s Best Program
REQUIRED FILES TO BE SUBMITTED
- Floorplan(s) including all levels. (combine into a single pdf)
- Illustrative Site Plan - provide photos or drawings showing all improvements. (combine into a single pdf)
- Elevation(s) (combine into a single pdf)
- Graphics - provide a minimum of 2 and a maximum of 6 photos that are representative of your entry.
- Provide any other files you feel will best showcase your project. (combine into a single pdf)
Rules for Industry Achievement
- The Questionnaire should be answered to the best of your knowledge. Questions that do not pertain to your industry may be marked N/A. Questions which apply to you that are left unanswered may affect judging.
- All required documentation must be submitted for entry to be considered.
- An entrant may not enter more than one Industry Achievement category per year.
- An entrant must be employed full time by a new home builder/developer. “Full time” means the entrant derives his/her income from the sale of new homes.
- An entrant’s achievements must be based on results from January 1, 2010 to present..
- An entrant’s past experiences with builders and communities may be used to strengthen the merits of the entry.
- Entrants may be invited to attend a personal interview with judges.
Click here to view the Call for Entries, categories, & pricing.
ENTRY DEADLINE IS SEPTEMBER 8TH.
ALL MATERIALS MUST BE SUBMITTED BY SEPTEMBER 16TH.
Interested in sponsorship? Click here to download more information!